A little “get to know you” exercise is always fun, right?! A post entitled “Three Things One More Time” caught my eye this morning. It’s a series of headings that prompt the author to share three things that describe her under each one. Grandmalin’s responses were truthful and humorous, giving me a glimpse into her personality. She suggested her readers take the headings and add their own responses. Therefore, that’s what I’ll do!
Feel free to take the headings and add your own responses!
Three Names You Go By:
Three Things You Don’t Ever Want to be Called:
- The “B” word
Three Things You Like About Yourself:
- My wicked sense of humor. 🙂
- My compulsion to be silly with my kids.
- My desire to be a good friend.
Three Things You Don’t Like About Yourself:
- The few extra pounds that have materialized out of nowhere. (ha!)
- Losing my patience with my spunky daughter.
- The fact that I really just don’t like to cook (tough when I need to feed my family everyday!).
Three Parts of Your Heritage:
Three Things That Scare You:
- Bumps in the night (especially when hubby is traveling!)
Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
- Hugs from my kids
Three of Your Favorite Colors:
Three Things You Value in a Relationship:
Two Truths and a Lie (in no particular order:
- Music always brightens my mood.
- I enjoy public speaking.
- I’d rather be at the beach…always.
Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
Three Careers You’ve Considered:
- Real Estate Broker
Three Places You Want to Go:
- the Grand Canyon
Three Things You Want to do Before You Die:
- Live by the beach
- Swim with dolphins (wait, did that this year…check!)
- Dance at my kids’ weddings
Can you relate to any of my answers? If you end up doing the questions yourself, please leave me a link in the comments so I can read them! Happy Friday!